For those who doesn’t need underwater navigation and communication enough to buy the equipment at full price we offer to rent it.
It is a great opportunity for those who are still not sure whether our products are suitable for their requirements or not. The rent allows to try out equipment functioning in action and to make a decision on its purchase.
What Can You Rent?
We currently offer the following equipment:
- RedNav underwater GPS for divers;
- Zima ultrashort baseline navigation system with an autonomous responder beacon (it can be coupled with a direction finding and positioning system);
If you need anything else from our range of products, do not hesitate to contact us and we will consider the terms and conditions.
Standard conditions are as follows:
- For those who we are not that familiar with – a refundable deposit equivalent to a full price of the rented equipment is mandatory;
- The rental cost depends on its duration: the longer you take it, the cheaper it gets. It starts with an 1/80 of a price for a kit per day;
- Minimum duration of the rent is 7 calendar days. It is estimated upon the day of receiving the rented equipment and up to and including the day of return;
- Acceptance and commissioning of the equipment – the head office of the Laboratory, Moscow, Russian Federation;
- The equipment is not insured. The risk of the loss falls fully on the leaseholder.
Still have questions?
Contact us, and we have a professional consalt
Leave a request